Thursday 29 March 2012

A mini story in pictures

This is back way back when I went to Goo on a Yoga retreat. Life got crazy. I drank fruit juices and met a man called Michael Gannon- our yoga teacher. We laughed,we cried, we had something in common: our height. Stature can bond.

Enjoy paradise.

 Day One. Just landed in Paradise and took my white ass to the beach.
 My favourite spot in Aswem, La Plage. 
They served seriously delicious food. European prices but well worth it
 Palm trees make me happy.
 She had mad piercings...and sunglasses. A modern street hawker.
 Dudhsagar Waterfalls. 
It took us forever to get to this spot. Say hot and sweaty in a cab.

 I'm about to get eaten by fish
There's a very faint rainbow in there.
 FVM aka Freaking Vicious Monkey aka hand them that banana if they want it or they will eat your face.

 Frogs legs
 I suck at taking pictures but this is my favourite of the whole holiday. 
Love the perspective, the kid's expression as well as the vendor's.
 Primary Series


Beach meditating
 Mandem I mean Mandrem beach
Some catholic church. Name escapes me, but looks very Mexican. 
If you've been you'll hopefully know what I'm on about. if not, I blame crack.
Freshest, most delicious fruit
Holy Cow
Flowers to give in thanks to Shree Chandranath
School kids

Fruit sellers

 Jesus loves you. Amulet on driver's car dashboard to protect the passengers. 
Usually drivers would have Ganesha, remover of obstacles but because of the Portuguese influence in Goa this guy was Catholic.
 The yoga crew


 Dolphins. Yes, they are. They may seem like smudges but they're not. OK.

View from the delicious Thalassa greek restaurant.



 Last meal with Purple Valley pees